MDI - Warranty Policy
A. PERIOD: The limited warranty period of mdi products would be as follows:
|a.||Non Sterile Products:||5 years from the month of manufacturing as indicated by the product Lot No.|
|b.||Presterilized Products:||ETO Sterilized: 3 years from the date of sterilization, as indicated on the product package.|
|Gamma Sterilized: 2 years from the date of sterilization, as indicated on the product package.|
|2.||a.||Membranes:||1 year from the date of slitting, as indicated on the Certificate of Quality.|
|b.||Membrane Laminates:||6 months from the date of manufacture as indicated by the certificate of Quality.|
|Machines and Equipments|
|3.||a.||SS Easyprinter Printing Device||1 year from the date of shipment as indicated on the invoice.|
|b.||SS Programmable Reagent Dispenser||1 year from the date of shipment as indicated on the invoice.|
|c.||SS Programmable Strip Cutter||1 year from the date of shipment as indicated on the invoice.|
|d.||mdi FilterCheck||1 year from the date of shipment as indicated on the invoice.|
|e.||mdi Steripump||1 year from the date of shipment as indicated on the invoice.|
|f.||mdi Biostar||1 year from the date of shipment as indicated on the invoice.|
|g.||mdi Steridisc Dispenser||1 year from the date of shipment as indicated on the invoice.|
- The warranty extends only to the Original (First) Purchaser (Customer) of the product, subject to its use under specified conditions, for specified purpose, and by a trained person.
- The warranty is not assignable or transferable to any other user/3rd party.
- If the product has been mishandled, misused, improperly stored resulting in exposure to moisture/dampness, temperature or other such environmental conditions (beyond permissible limits), Acts of God, spillage of other materials, the warranty will stand void.
- The warranty shall not be applicable if customer did not approach mdi about the reported defect or problem during the period specified in ‘A’ above.
C. TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- To avail the warranty coverage/benefits, the Consumer must inform mdi about the problem or defect experienced.
- mdi will investigate the matter to ascertain the cause. mdi may ask for the sample of the defective material for investigation/testing.
- The customer must produce the evidence of material traceability to help mdi ascertain actual age of the defective material.
- In case the investigation reveals the cause of problem is assignable to mdi product, the customer will get warranty benefit.
- The extent of warranty benefit shall be upto the value of the defective material supplied. No consequential damages are covered under warranty.
- The warranty benefit, if eligible, shall be offered in the form of replacement of the full or a part of the materiel found defective, as per ‘e’ above.
- The defective material returned to mdi shall be the property of mdi.
- The replaced material will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ambala, India only.
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Time: 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM, IST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mdimembrane.com