BioStar: Bioburden Test System
mdi BioStar 50 bioburden test system is an easy to use,compact system, specially designed for using disposable funnels for microbial load testing. This system obviates the need of separate vacuum sources and manifolds, and minimizes the required work space and arrangement time.
The pump can be operated touch free with a motion sensor which offers the microbiologist increased convenience and flexibility in sample filtration. The long battery run time ensures convenient use without power supply as well. The clear silicone drainage tubing is highly user friendly.
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Touch free operation
- Compact, portable battery operated
- Autoclavable SS 316L funnel adapter
- Easy filtrate drainage
- LED light indication- Green/Red/Orange for ON/OFFand battery charging respectively
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Length x Width x Height||120 mm x 80 mm x 75 mm|
|Weight||1.1 pound (500 gm)|
|Maximum Storage Temperature||45 °C|
|Voltage||9.0 V DC|
|Power Supply||110-240 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Current Consumption||250 mA for each pump|
For ordering, please specify the model number and quantity
Example: BS 50, 6 nos.
- It eliminates the need for a separate vacuum source
- Touchfree operation renders easy and efficient operation and control
- Maximizes LAF space and minimizes time and effort
- It obviates the need of continuous power supply
- No false negatives and false positives.